Buy ModulAware products: ordering informations
Within the European Union (EU), ModulAware delivers the following software products
only to coporate customers and organisations with a legal sales tax
identification number (Business to business sales only).
Outside the EU, certain restrictions apply.
Generally, ModulAware reserves the right to refuse selling to anybody without
further explanations. Generally, software and service products bought from ModulAware must not be resold to 3rd parties.
- Modula-2 and Oberon-2 compiler for OpenVMS Alpha (MaX, A2O) and VAX (MVR).
- To get a quote, please send an email,
specifying your name, full company address, computer model(s),
and the maximal number of expected concurrent compiler users.
You'll receive a quote by email, fax, or letter.
- Alpha Oberon System V4.2.1 for Compaq OpenVMS Alpha (AOS)
- fully functional Oberon System with 64 bit wide POINTERs and LONGINTs
- restricted Oberon-2 compiler
- OpenVMS Alpha V6.1 or later
- In order to use VLM (very large memory), OpenVMS Alpha 7.1 or later.
- Alpha WorkStation running OSF/Motif or DecWindows connected to an X11 terminal
- distribution as OpenVMS backup save-set (size 15MB uncompressed) by internet download,
CD-ROM, and DAT DDS-cassette 4mm
- includes source code of many examples and tools
- includes electronic documentation
- includes evaluation version of the 64 bit Oberon-2 compiler (A2O 3.01),
restricting the size of compilable modules
- The AOS evaluation kit is available for download at
- You must read the
Disclaimer of Warranty and Limitation of Liability,
before you download any software from ModulAware.com.
- All documentation which accompanies the above software products is in English
- Except for Universities, other governmental organisations, and approved companies,
advance payment is required by check, wire transfer, or bank remittance.
- Customers in France: Sales tax of currently 19.6% (TVA) applies to all orders
with shipping or billing address in France.
- All customers inside the EU
must specify their sales-tax identification (VAT-/TVA-/USt.-Ident) number
on their purchase order.
- Customers outside of the European Monetary Union (EMU) may request a quotation
choosing from a wide range of foreign currencies (some restrictions apply.)
- On request, ModulAware sends a proforma invoice.
The above telefon/fax-numbers, and email-address are reserved for
our clients and prospects; any use for unsolicited advertisments will be prosecuted.
Terms and conditions are subject to change without notice.
- Software update-service includes
current version of software and if available, new version of documentation
upon purchase, new releases of software, documentation of updates and
processing of written software reports over a period of 12 months.
- Customers under support may submit written software reports
or suggestions (email, letter, fax).
ModulAware replies with a written response
and corrects reproduceable errors within reasonable time.
- All supported licensees get written software
update information, each time a new release is available.
- A new period for update service starts with day after update service
- Minimum duration for update service is 12 months
and is invoiced and payable at the beginning of this period.
- On request, extended software support and hot-line
service can be offered.
- Universities and non-profit educational organizations
get an educational discount.
Special discounted site licenses are available
for University institutes; please request a quote from ModulAware.
[ Home |
General interesting book recommendations ]
© (1998-2007) ModulAware.com, last update: 26-Sep-2007.